Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!
I am Heather Green and I started this because I want to work with and create products that serve people like you! I want to know more people who….
And People who may…..
- Struggle to….. Find Balance, or Accomplish those big goals they’ve had out in the universe for awhile!
- Can’t Figure Out how to…. Be Healthy while they are balancing everything else
- Be Looking For…. Systems and processes that can be implemented, become habit and and forget the rest!
- Desperately want…… to learn from other people, so they do not have to re-invent the wheel!
So here at I am working on tools, articles and other cools things to show you guys it is possible to:
- Have more energy, while sprinkling in a little Crazy
- Achieve more big goals, without just piling onto the busy-busy-train
- Get more Results, while making it feel like cheating (not the usual cheating feeling you have when on a diet though!)
- Deal with stress, while getting more done
- Get exactly what you want! A more healthy, energetic life
- Turn excuses into a thing of the past!
Here’s me in a nutshell:
- Director of New Product Development at Fortune 500 company (corporate diva, supreme!)
- Self-Proclaimed Self Development Guru – obsessed with reading & implementing here
- World Traveler
When I’m not working on tips & tricks to help you get healthy in the real world and overall Self Betterment, I am listening to podcasts (I am totally addicted), planning our wedding, delaying the adoption of a puppy, or planning a future trip!
I can be found dragging Jackson to exercise, researching, reading a trashy novel, watching Hallmark channel movies.
I play soccer, love to have a virtual drink (coffee, alcohol) with my remote friends, hanging out with friends, and dodging yard work.
I have an amazing fiance, literally he’s the best. He cooks for me, makes me laugh, takes care of the worst home jobs. I am one lucky gal!
I have been hooked on traveling since I was in college. I have been fortunate enough to travel extensively globally! I have loved it and my current desire list has a ton of US locations on it!
If you are still reading & dying to know more, here are a few other things you don’t know about me!
- Jackson & I are the nerdiest aunt & uncle – we are always on the lookout for great kids books to get our slew of nieces & nephew.
- I am not a good negotiator. (maybe the worst….. in the history of the world…. I’m working on it)
- I love love love jewelry. (costume jewelry). It’s a fun hobby of mine! I completely have the ‘Oh Squirrel’ reaction anytime I seen anytime of fake jewelry
- I always yearn for an uninterrupted cup of coffee (this is no small request as it takes me about an hour & a half to drink a cup of coffee!!)
Joining my mailing list! If you’re ready to try something new (it’s not scary, I promise!), check out Programs as well for a few options we have your way!
Thank you so much for stopping by!! I am so excited to stay in touch with you and we continue on the way to Self Betterment!